Luxe and Culturally Infused Wedding Planning for Stylish, Modern Couples
When you hire me to plan your big day, I break down the decision making for you so that you avoid feeling overwhelmed and stressed about potential last-minute disasters — such as rain drenching your guests during your outdoor cocktail reception, or your music cutting out just as you’re stepping onto the dancefloor for your first dance.
As a savvy, stylish millennial myself, I take great pride in curating just the right elements to take your day up a notch and make it a truly unforgettable experience (for all the right reasons).
The best part? You get to leave the boring bits to me.
Find out more about the different services I offer by following the links below:
“Edmina’s approach is friendly and professional. She has a great eye for style and is not only able to create jaw-dropping concepts, but work closely with her team to bring every element to life perfectly.”
— Louise at BLOVED Blog
If you’re . . .
- struggling to wrap your head around everything you need to plan for your big day
- not sure which questions you should ask different suppliers or how to choose the best ones
- worried how you'll find the time to organise everything on top of a busy work and social schedule
I’m here to help.
Imagine . . .
- being able to infuse a stylish, chic and luxurious look and feel into your entire day, so that everything reflects BOTH of you — as a fashion-conscious, dapper duo
- NOT having to fork out a fortune to achieve the look you want, because you’ve been able to team up with quality suppliers who understand your vision and make the most impact where it counts
- enjoying a good night’s sleep and waking up feeling relaxed on your wedding day, because you know that everything you need has been meticulously organised down to the last detail.
When you work with Aleeka Events, all this is possible for you — and more.
You see, I believe that planning a wedding shouldn’t feel overwhelming, stressful OR tedious.
It should feel fun and memorable.
And sometimes the only way to achieve that is by realising you can't do everything yourself.
One more thing:
I don't offer cookie-cutter packages, I offer bespoke services.
So, I only deliver what you want and need - and i can be as hands-off or as hands-on as you need. Some wedding planners might see that kind of personalisation as a luxury, but for me, it's simply business as usual.
Sound good? Get in touch to find out how I can bring your ideas to life.
How I Work
This is our chance to get to know each other. During the initial consultation, I’ll spend time finding out about you and your finace, as well as wrapping my head around your vision and your ideas for your wedding day. We’ll also discuss the specific services you might require and look at my portfolio, so that you can get an idea of the kind of thing we can accomplish together.
Proposal & contract
I’ll follow up with you within 5 working days with a carefully crafted proposal tailored to your specific needs and desires. Once you accept the proposal and sign the contract, you’re booked into my schedule and we move onto the next phase: planning.
From full support at each step of planning your big day, designing and styling, and watertight schedules and timelines, I can help. I’ll take the stress out of the logistics and make sure everything comes together flawlessly on the day.