Hiring the services of a wedding planner is a worthwhile investment. Here at Aleeka, I believe that planning a wedding shouldn’t feel overwhelming, stressful or tedious. So, here is my process, taking you through exactly how I work and what you can expect if you hire me.
1. Complete my contact form, and share with me a little about you, your event details, and how you envision it to be.
2. Let’s get to know each other. Once I receive your initial enquiry we’ll arrange an ideal time to meet for a complimentary consultation. During this time, I’ll spend time finding out about you both as a couple, as well as wrapping my head around your vision and your ideas for the big day. We’ll discuss the specific services you might require, and I’ll also share my portfolio with you, so that you can get an idea of the kind of thing we can accomplish. Don’t forget this is your time to ask as many questions as you like.
3. Sign up. After your consultation I’ll follow up with you within 5 working days with a carefully crafted proposal tailored to your specific needs and desires. Once you accept the proposal and sign the contract, we move onto the next phase: planning.
4. Planning begins! I offer totally bespoke services to suit your needs, so whether you need help with the step-by-step planning of your big day, advice on etiquette, event design, or whatever your need may be, I can help.
5. Celebration!! After all the hard work and planning it’s now time to revel in the happiness of your special day. Whether you opted for complete wedding planning and design, or hired me to source your wedding venue, you can rest assured that your day will be stress free!
Aleeka Events provide Wedding Planning and Event Styling services, and are located in the UK. We specialise in creating a chic, stylish and luxe aesthetic for savvy couples with impeccable tastes. We also specialise in West African wedding planning services for those who wish to infuse their culture and traditions into their wedding day. Each event is bespoke and personalised to you! Want to know more? Get in touch now for a complimentary consultation over here.
Image credit: Amy O’Boyle